Our client, a boutique insurance advisory located downtown requires an Executive Coordinator to join their team. This role will work directly with partners and the executive team to progress sales, task coordination and administrative activities.
- Monitor the schedule of sales and specified internal meetings and ensure that all action items are completed and materials are prepared in advance. Ensure the team is fully prepared for each meeting
- Undertake coordination of meeting participants to complete tasks and prepare for the meetings. Prepare materials and reports, evaluate action items and commitments and follow-up of necessary tasks
- Review dictations and follow-up on requests for action. Work closely with the team to ensure immaculate accuracy and timely delivery
- Participate fully in projects and corporate development work to seek improvements in service excellence and efficiency, and to generally help with the growth of the company.\
- Complete all tasks and duties in a collaborative, team culture and in compliance with the
processes, procedures, and standards of excellence.
- Five years of professional experience working in a similar role with high-performing sales and executive teams, preferably in financial services.
- Demonstrable ability to drive multiple tasks and small projects to timely completion in a dynamic team environment, working with and through specialists. Strong abilities around coordination and organizing. Experience with improving processes, ability to propose recommendations and ideas to improve the functioning of the office.
- Demonstrated expert-level communications skills, both written and verbal, ability to capture and present information clearly and concisely. This role undertakes writing, editing, and document preparation with meticulous attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to quickly learn, adapt, and bring into practice new knowledge and skills, as the team builds a body of best practices. Demonstrated problem-solving skills, and basic project management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to build trusted professional relationships and coordinate across a team and with clients.
- Working knowledge of life insurance products is desirable
- Strong, in-depth expertise with MS Office products
- Demonstrable ability to exercise mature judgement when presented with conflicting priorities and competing or changing deadlines. Clarity in determining and handling tasks and information that is often highly sensitive and always confidential
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to: Lindsey; email@example.com
If you are already registered with TDS Personnel please contact your Consultant.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.
Other Jobs You May Like
$50-55k | Full-time, Permanent
2 weeks ago | Administrative and Office Support
$55-60k | Full-time, Permanent
1 month ago | Administrative and Office Support
Insurance Sales Coordinator
$60k | Full-time, Permanent
2 months ago | Administrative and Office Support