Our client, a boutique real estate and corporate law firm located in North York requires a Jr. Corporate Law Clerk to join their team. The corporate department of the firm currently consists of two lawyers and two senior/intermediate corporate law clerks. The client base is primarily owner managed private corporations. Initially, the candidate will assist the corporate services department in all aspects of the department’s work. In addition to working with the other clerks, the candidate will work directly with the corporate lawyers and will also interact with clients.
- Preparing documentation for such activities as: incorporations, amalgamations, organizations, shares and asset purchases/sales, government filings, business registrations, partnerships, PPSA and searches
- Invoicing the lawyers’ time and disbursements
- Clerical work including filing
- Previous corporate law clerk experience
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PC Law
- Excellent written communication skills (grammar and spelling)
- Strong time management and prioritizing
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to: Jillian; firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are already registered with TDS Personnel please contact your Consultant.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.
Other Jobs You May Like
$60-70k | Full-time, Permanent
2 months ago | Administrative and Office Support
$45k | Full-time, Permanent
4 days ago | Administrative and Office Support
Senior Executive Assistant
$70-100k | Full-time, Permanent
1 week ago | Administrative and Office Support