Our client, a leading global alternative asset manager focused on property, renewable energy, infrastructure and private equity is seeking an Equity Administration Manager. Reporting to the Director, Equity Compensation, this role is responsible for the administration of the publicly traded equity programs. The Manager will be a subject matter expert regarding plan operations, as well as the processes and administration that support the functioning of the plans. The Manager shall oversee a team of Analysts.
- Responsible for all aspects of day-to-day equity plan administration of 10 equity plans covering 3 publicly traded equity platforms for a population of approximately 1000 executive and management participants in 22 countries.
- Train and lead the Analysts on the daily administration of the various components of plan administration, as well as project management and responding to ad hoc requests to support a high degree of customer service. Responsible for the performance management of the analyst team.
- Coordinate multiple vendors and their record-keeping on the various plans, including new and historical grant information, allocations to participants, associated plan and individual trusts, plan totals, calculation of withholding taxes, plan vesting, dividend payments and reinvestment calculations.
- Develop expert level knowledge of Shareworks administration software. Co-ordinate development and changes to the record-keeping systems to align with stakeholder requirements. Build custom reports as required, particularly in partnership with accounting teams.
- Ensure accurate and timely quarterly reporting to various stakeholders.
- Support the set up of new plans.
- Prepare for plan audits and data verification processes for all equity data to ensure information is correct and maintained properly, at both the employee level and at the plan level.
- Prioritize process improvement.
- Minimum 15 years of related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, with some focus on HR and/or Accounting
- Minimum 3 years of people management experience
- Excellent understanding of equity plan design and related tax issues
- Knowledge of Shareworks an asset
- Strong relationship management skills, with a focus on internal client management
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, lookups)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to: Kendra; firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are already registered with TDS Personnel please contact your Consultant.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.
Other Jobs You May Like
Financial Modeling Specialist
$70-80k | Full-time, Permanent
5 days ago | Accounting and Finance
Investment & Asset Management Analyst
$80-95k | Full-time, Permanent
1 month ago | Accounting and Finance
P/T Payroll Coordinator
$22-24.00/hour | Part-time, Temporary
2 weeks ago | Accounting and Finance