Our client within investment management is seeking to add a Receptionist to their office services group. If you have a passion for delivering great customer service, strong communication skills, and a knack for balancing multiple tasks at the same time, then this may be the role for you! As a multi-boutique asset management firm, the company is uniquely focused on creating the conditions for success for its clients, partners and employees.
- Answering and directing incoming calls.
- Greeting office visitors in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Ensuring that requests and messages are handled and directed to the appropriate party.
- Sending and receiving courier packages.
- Maintaining multiple boardroom calendars and ensuring any meeting conflicts are resolved in a timely manner.
- Organizing catering and/or audiovisual requests for meetings and completing necessary set up prior to the start of the meeting.
- Maintaining cleanliness of busy kitchen and boardroom areas.
- General administrative duties as required.
- Minimum two years of experience in a receptionist role or a customer service role; ideally in a professional environment.
- Experience working with a multi-line switchboard is an asset.
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook).
- Excellent communication skills with a demonstrated ability to speak comfortably with people in a variety of roles and levels.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Initiative and enthusiasm to get things done.
- Willingness to learn new skills and be a team player.
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently under pressure; dealing with changes and interruptions while maintaining strict deadlines.
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to: Sherry; email@example.com
If you are already registered with TDS Personnel please contact your Consultant.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.
Other Jobs You May Like
$60k | Full-time, Permanent
1 month ago | Administrative and Office Support
$55-60k | Full-time, Permanent
2 weeks ago | Administrative and Office Support
$40-45k | Full-time, Permanent
3 days ago | Administrative and Office Support