Our client, a global real estate investor and asset manager requires a System Administrator to join their team. The company has a number of facilities & operations and this role will be part of the Information Technology Group.
- Install, Maintain & Support multiple Hyper-V environments & Small Business Server 2008 & 2011 related issues including MS Exchange & Windows Clustering
- Administer multiple Office 365 environment
- Manage & support Windows 2012 R2 & 2016 Servers
- Manage various IT projects & initiatives including migrations to Office 365 & new deployments
- Provide technical support for server/workstation hardware or software related issues
- Assist in the monitoring & maintenance of existing servers & network infrastructure
- Setup, installation, troubleshooting and resolution of computer & software related issues
- Configure & support Sonicwall routers, switches & IP Sec VPN
- Maintain & organize inventory of all hardware and software
- Compilation of documentation for new network implementations and or procedures
- Being available to provide network support and implementations after hours or weekends.
- Standard working hours are 8:30am – 5:00pm Monday thru Friday.
- A degree or diploma in Computer Networks or Information Technology
- 2-3 years of experience in the required technologies listed
- Windows 2012 R2/2016 Server administration
- Microsoft Small Business Server 2008/2011 administration
- Microsoft Exchange 2007 & 2010 Server administration
- Office 365 Administration & Migrations
- Microsoft Hyper-V Administration
- A firm understanding of DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP, PPTP VPN, RDP
- Experience installing and troubleshooting Windows 7/10 operating systems
- Experience with Hyper-V Windows Clustering is an asset
- Experience with Microsoft Azure is an asset
- Experience with MS SQL Server is an asset
- Experience with Veeam Backup & Replication is an asset
- Experience with creating documentation & procedures for various instruction sets & processes
- Strong interpersonal talents and excellent ability to interact and communicate with staff at all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new and unfamiliar technologies and applications
- Ability to communicate & troubleshoot effectively to resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Can assume ownership of an environment & provide efficient & quality service
- Possesses a positive attitude, is committed to their role & strives to excel in performance
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to: Katarina; firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are already registered with TDS Personnel please contact your Consultant.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.
Other Jobs You May Like
IT Help Desk (2 month contract)
$50000 | Contract
7 days ago | Information Technology