Our client, an athletic apparel manufacturer located in Concord requires an Accounts Receivable (AR) Specialist to join their team. AR Specialist enjoys the process of tracking invoices and resolving accounts for customers & is someone who can work with the Accounting Department to ensure that the books are always up-to-date and accurate so that effective decisions about the business can be made.
- Post daily deposits
- Process incoming mail concerning billing and invoicing
- Communicate with clients about billing discrepancies and questions
- Engage management over any AR problems you encounter
- Initiate collections on past-due accounts
- Maintain accounting ledgers as required
- Create and update a log sheet for quality control
- Handle all special billing situations
- Audit ledgers to ensure they contain correct information, such as billing addresses and invoice numbers
- Participate in department meetings and prepare materials as may be required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- 2+ years’ experience in AR can substitute for educational requirement
- Advanced mathematical and logical deduction skills
- Experience with customer service and client communication
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Intermediate to advanced 10-key skills
- Ability to create and edit Excel spreadsheets and other in-house accounting systems
- Familiarity with accounting software programs
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to: Leah; email@example.com
If you are already registered with TDS Personnel please contact your Consultant.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.