Client Service Assistant/EA
4 days ago in Administrative and Office Support
Our client, a boutique law firm located in Rosedale requires a Client Service Assistant/EA to join their team. This role will support the firm’s business practices and provide exceptional client service. The successful candidate will have a positive can-do attitude, be hard working and thrive in a close-knit family office environment.
- Insurance background with knowledge of Insurance products serviced
- Independently help clients, through client service requests, client contacts and build trusting relationships
- Provide requested and updated policy details to client, business owners, assignees, accountants, etc.
- Handle logistics relating to mailings, follow-up phone calls, location bookings, invitations, handouts, presentations, illustrations, summaries, budget tracking, ordering equipment, follow-up, etc.
- Manage effective follow up strategies and processes to ensure client requests are met and handled, while balancing priorities
- Handle client concerns, investigate and problem solve as required and respond accordingly in a timely manner
- Adhere to all market conduct and compliance rules, regulations and policies for all business lines
- Work with integrity and passion to do what is right and interact professionally to obtain the best outcome for clients
- Actively engage in learning and expanding your knowledge
- Use resources and contacts (internal and external) to work through scenarios and client responses
- Document, record and track correspondence, follow up, future processes for policy change, premium vacation, loans, assignments, payments etc.
- Interact/correspond with clients, business owners, assignees, accountants via phone, email, fax, mail as required.
- Provide required documents for client signatures for all processes and products serviced
- Support Policy Change process from quotes, illustrations, summaries, through to client meeting and request to proceed, with applications, forms to issue and full circle to updating CRM, ledgers and summaries
- Support all Team initiatives, efforts, strategies, projects as required i.e. special occasions /events, client appreciation, etc.
Back up Advisor Support
- Administrative duties and manage Advisor’s schedule efficiently
- Photocopy, mailing, filing, word processing, tracking activity
- Manage incoming calls, monitoring voice mail and e-mail where applicable
- CRM (Client Relationship Management) input and maintenance of data
- Support underwriting and policy delivery process
- Prepare presentations and integrate with illustrations and ledgers
- Lead set-up/take down of client meetings and greetings
- Manage some personal administrative tasks for the advisor
- Insurance background
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Positive Attitude and Professional Manner
- Follow, Build and Maintain Job Aids and Tasks to support current and evolving processes
- Maintain Compliance and Best Practices
- Commitment to Privacy and Confidentiality for clients and the firm’s practices
- An eye for detail and accuracy
- Able to work collaboratively and individually effectively Aptitude for numbers
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to: Lindsey; email@example.com
If you are already registered with TDS Personnel please contact your Consultant.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.
Other Jobs You May Like
Client Service Coordinator
$50-55k | Full-time, Permanent
6 days ago | Administrative and Office Support
Administrative and Accounting Assistant
$40-52k | Full-time, Permanent
2 weeks ago | Administrative and Office Support
Senior Executive Assistant
$75-90k | Full-time, Permanent
2 days ago | Administrative and Office Support