Our client, a tech start up downtown requires an experienced Executive Assistant to join their team. If you are an experienced administrative professional who is obsessively organized, independent, candid, and communicative, please read on! This role requires someone who can partner effectively with senior leaders to make sure no time is wasted and high-impact work is always top priority. In short, you’ll enable the founding team to focus on what matters.
- Manage calendars and meeting requests with the ultimate goal of ensuring that the Founders’ can focus on the most impactful work
- Act as the gatekeeper of our Founders’ time and build think time, reflection, and breaks into their schedules
- Challenge and enable the founders to focus on high leverage work through efficiently managing their tasks and calendars
- Prepare and book all travel and manage all of the associated documentation
- Meticulously manage expenses to ensure our finance team always has what they need
- Build effective presentation decks for internal and external purposes, including meetings, presentations, and speaking opportunities
- Coordinate meetings and meals with key team members, customers, and stakeholders
- Manage action items and follow-ups out of meetings to ensure nothing gets missed
- Draft and manage correspondence on behalf of our founding team when needed
- Act as a liaison both internally and externally, maintaining a sense of professionalism and collaboration at all times
- You have 5+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant to senior leadership
- You have worked in fast-paced or high-growth environments
- You’re calm, organized, and responsive – you take pride in your ability to “get things done” consistently
- You are candid: you can tell it like it is, but you do so with diplomacy
- You are highly proficient in the Google Suite: particularly Google Calendar, Google Slides, and all of the apps in Google Drive
- You’re a quick learner and have a knack for tech – you can figure out new systems or programs on the fly and love finding ways to make process more efficient
- You are trustworthy and have incredible discretion and judgment when it comes to sensitive or confidential matters
- You’re an independent worker, but also enjoy collaborating with your colleagues!
- You are flexible and comfortable working in a high-growth environment that changes quarter over quarter and year over year
- You are passionate about helping build an incredible Canadian company
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to: Kendra; firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are already registered with TDS Personnel please contact your Consultant.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.
Other Jobs You May Like
$$70-75k | Full-time, Permanent
7 days ago | Administrative and Office Support
Executive Legal Assistant
$60-65k | Full-time, Permanent
3 weeks ago | Administrative and Office Support
$19-20.00/hour | Full-time, Temporary
1 month ago | Administrative and Office Support