Our client, an investment management firm downtown requires an Executive Assistant to join their team. The ideal candidate will demonstrate professionalism, be highly articulate, accommodating and adept at working with the needs of others, demonstrating poise, flexibility and quick thinking in an environment where there is “no average day”.
- Standard Administrative Tasks: Fast, efficient and effective execution of travel arrangements, calendar management, meeting organization and expenses in line with company policies and client expectations.
- Workflow Management: Beyond scheduling calls and meetings, the EA will monitor the consultant’s calendar, aiming to create an optimal flow that balances the demands, time and effort for client, candidate, internal and personal responsibilities.
- Project Management: With an eye to ongoing and upcoming requirements and deadlines, providing end-to-end support to consultant and project team throughout the engagement. This includes participating in the creation, editing and finalization of internal and client documents (including contracts and deliverables), extensive and complex scheduling, and at times, travel.
- Documentation Creation: The candidate must be technically versed and capable of handling heavy documentation requirements with quick turn-around times, pairing an advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite with a keen eye for proofreading, fact checking,editorial management, layout and formatting. The EA must also be able to ensure all documents meet the branding and content requirements of the organization.
- Business Communications: In addition to business documentation and client deliverables, it is critical that the EA demonstrates an ability to, and comfort with, communicating with a variety of stakeholders. As the face of the consultant’s “office”, the EA must be comfortable interacting with, and seeking answers from colleagues and clients from across the spectrum, from internal peers to external C-suite executives.
- Information Management: In accordance with company standards, best practices and timelines, ensuring that project and business development-related information is captured in the shared information management database. Experience working with CRM systems or shared information databases would be beneficial.
- Strong organization and time management skills, attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skill and a positive, can-do attitude.
- A strong sense of discretion and judgement; maturity and experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Experience with CRM software and Microsoft Teams an asset.
- Ability to work with a team in a small office environment and a talent for motivating others.
- At least 3-5 years work experience in an administrative role, providing executive support.
- Some knowledge of the Canadian political system.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.
Other Jobs You May Like
$43-45k | Full-time, Permanent
2 weeks ago | Administrative and Office Support
Bilingual Executive Assistant
$65-75k | Full-time, Permanent
1 week ago | Administrative and Office Support
Executive Legal Assistant
$60-65k | Full-time, Permanent
3 weeks ago | Administrative and Office Support