Our client, a professional services firm downtown requires a IT Support Technician to join their team.
- Participate in ensuring availability, security and stability of network, phone system and related services
- Complete site office equipment installation and maintenance (computers, printers, modems, routers) at 100+ property sites within Ontario
- Analyze and determine service priorities, plan daily travel schedule, investigate user complaints, troubleshoot and resolve system / hardware / software problems
- Document networks at building sites
- Maintain computer hardware inventory and service spares
- Develop and maintain support logs and installation procedures
- Contribute to and maintain user and technical systems documentation library
- Assist new employees with office computer procedures
- Diploma, or certification as a Computer Support Technician or equivalent ability
- Familiarity with Windows Server; Windows Operating Systems 7 and above; Office Productivity Software
- Knowledge of Android and iPhone technology
- Equipment installation and maintenance experience as well as troubleshooting skills related to hardware, operating system configuration and software support
Results oriented with the capacity to successfully manage multiple and competing priorities and timelines.
Effective communication and documentation skills
Regard for confidentiality, quality, results, and teamwork
Required to travel to site offices, mostly within the GTA, using a company vehicle
Valid G class license required
Typical responsibilities are performed 50% at property sites and 50% in office support/phone support
Must be able to safely lift 45lbs of computer equipment up and down stairs occasionally
This position has occasional on-call requirements, in the event of urgent problems
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to: Lindsey Title; email@example.com
If you are already registered with TDS Personnel please contact your Consultant.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.
Other Jobs You May Like
Google Ad Words Manager
$50-70k | Full-time, Permanent
4 weeks ago | Information Technology