Our client, a boutique media agency located downtown requires a SEM Specialist to join their team. This is an integral position, responsible for the success of the media agency.
Strategy development and execution
- Evaluating current SEM account set up, developing new strategies to increase performance and proactively presenting those to internal planning teams and clients as required.
- Daily, weekly and monthly optimizations including evaluation of ad copy, ad formats and ad groups as well as implementing negative keywords and bidding strategies.
- Regular analyses of google analytics and landing pages to determine impact on overall search results and web traffic.
- Providing accurate and timely reporting to our clients with insights, benchmarks and recommendations on next steps.
- Writing search ad copy as required for clients.
Measurement and Tracking
- Provide accurate reporting and deliver insights on the accounts.
- Working with clients and planners to implement the appropriate tracking in Google Analytics.
- Working with Google Analytics support teams to help set up goals and conversions on behalf of clients.
SEO audits and implementation plans
- Audit of client’s current SEO and providing recommendations to optimize.
- Implementation of SEO strategies and tactics.
- Ongoing tracking of changes month over month and reporting back to planners/clients.
- Keeping agency planners informed by ensuring they are copied on all correspondence affecting the client.
- Demonstrating consistent excellence in communication via emails, presentations as well as oral and written.
- Proactively making well informed recommendations to our clients for the betterment of their business.
- Two years of SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns across Google and Bing.
- Familiarity with SEO.
- At least one year of experience with Facebook Ads Manager platform.
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing.
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, and SEM Rush).
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports.
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments.
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to: Katarina Faoro; email@example.com
If you are already registered with TDS Personnel please contact your Consultant.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.
Other Jobs You May Like
PR Account Coordinator
$38-40k | Full-time, Permanent
3 weeks ago | Marketing and Communications