Our client, a downtown law firm is seeking a Billings Clerk to join their team. This position is responsible for accurate and efficient processing the firm’s billings and collections and assists with general operations of the accounting department.
- Daily collections
- Input client collections update reports
- Monthly meetings with lawyers to review A/R
- Post credit card payments
- Post daily firm receipts
- Daily banking
- Set up special rates as requested
- Post accounts and reversals as required
- Prepare and send month client statements
- Assist Legal Assistants with E-billing
- WIP write offs
- A/R write offs
- Other accounting duties as assigned
- 3 years’ experience in legal office accounting department, an asset
- Technically savvy, with demonstrated skills using Microsoft Outlook and WORD, willingness to learn new software and applications
- Solid experience working with Microsoft Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- EQ experience is an asset
- Familiarity with a DMS systems is an asset
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to: Hannah Gold; firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are already registered with TDS Personnel please contact your Consultant.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.