Our client, a boutique investment fund is seeking an Investor Relations Administrator to join their team. This role will be ultimately responsible for supporting the senior business development team members with their sales and marketing initiatives and for handling customer inquiries and booking transactions. Responsibilities will include an inside sales component providing opportunity to grow within the organization as well as more earning potential.
- Taking client calls when required
- Reconciliation of Trustee certs to the internal database
- Electronic scanning of physical investor files
- Pre-filling subscription agreements
- Updating investor accounts for compliance purposes
- Scanning investor documentation after updates
- Assist with emailing trade/redemptions confirmations
- Previous inside sales experience at a mutual fund or financial company preferred
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Professional telephone manner
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work within deadlines
- Able to work within a team or autonomously
- A proactive attitude
- Ability to multitask
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in client services within an investment corporate structure
- University Degree
- CSC certification
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to: Kendra Penhale; firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are already registered with TDS Personnel please contact your Consultant.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.