Our client, a clothing production company requires a Bilingual Client Service Representative to join their team. The company has a passion for quality, fit, innovation, on-time delivery and best-of-class customer service.
- Manage in-bound and out-bound calls for both English and French speaking customers
- Work closely with the Sales Representative for Quebec
- Take overflow calls on behalf of other colleagues in both languages
- Build enduring relationships with customers
- Prepare and follow up on quotations
- Communicate effectively with inside and outside sales team on information requests/action required
- Assist customers with product details and pricing inquiries, and ensure any issue resolution
- Fluently bilingual in both written and spoken English/French
- A passion for sports
- Ambitious and sales orientated, with previous sales experience an advantage
- Detail oriented with strong time-management skills to meet deadlines in a timely and accurate manner
- Intelligent self-starter with a pleasant, respectful, personality.
- Confident oral and written communications skill
- Excellent computer and keyboard skills, proficient with Microsoft office, and Salesforce/CRM experience a significant advantage
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure in a team environment
- Interest and ability to quickly learn product knowledge and decoration applications
- Successful candidates will have, as a minimum, completed a College diploma
To apply, upload your resume and complete the required information in the “Apply For The Job” section located to the right of the posting. Alternatively, quote the position title and email your resume to: Kendra Penhale; email@example.com
If you are already registered with TDS Personnel please contact your Consultant.
TDS Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.